Bad Beat Jackpot Trigger
Hitting the Jackpot
To hit the Bad Beat Jackpot, you need to satisfy the following conditions:
- Hand must go to showdown.
- Both the winner and the loser must use both hole cards (two hole cards for PLO/PLO-5) to make the best 5 card hand combination.
- Pocket pairs are required for winner/loser’s four of a kinds.
• In the case of RIMT (Running it multiple times), only the first run will count towards the jackpot.
• If you have already satisfied the jackpot conditions, rewards will be given even if you leave the table or are disconnected.
All blinds share the same jackpot payout percentage, despite the jackpot being allocated differently for each blind.
Jackpot payout percentage is as shown in the table below.
• Jackpot prize will be awarded directly to your wallet.
• If you have already received your hole cards, rest of players rewards will be given even if you leave the table or are disconnected (even if your hand is automatically folded).
• In Rush & Cash, jackpot will not occur in tables with 5 or less dealt players.
Hold’em, PLO, PLO-5, Short Deck, and Rush & Cash will share the same jackpot fund, with its sole purpose being the prize pool for Bad Beat Jackpot hits and its payouts.
The jackpot fund will continue to grow by reserving certain amounts from Hold’em, PLO, PLO-5, Short Deck, and Rush & Cash.
In other words, your cash prize for hitting the jackpot will always be waiting!
You can check the Bad Beat Jackpot pool live in the PC client lobby/tables and the mobile client lobby.
Hold’em, PLO, PLO-5, Rush & Cash Hold’em and Rush & Cash PLO
• If the pot amount exceeds or is equal to 30 big blinds, the amount equivalent to 1 big blind will be contributed to the jackpot fund before payout to the winner.
• Short Deck will have 1 ante deducted for the jackpot fund for pots over 100 antes.